South-East Europe Private Equity and M&A Forum 2019
14th June 2019
The Southeast Europe Private Equity Forum will reconvene on 14th June 2019 in Bucharest for its twelfth consecutive year amid a pivotal moment in the growth of this rapidly developing form of investment in the region.
For those keen to find out more about the latest trends and future prosepcts, this conference is a must-attend, with agenda-defining debates, diverse speakers from across the region, and interactive networking opportunities.
• Find out about major PE trends and M&A outlook for 2019/2020
• Receive the newest review of legal and regulatory framework
• Gain insight in to latest deals in the region by structure and dynamic
• Explore investment opportunities hot sectors
• Learn about newest exits and what the best routes to the market are
To inquire about attending and existing speaking opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ; tel: + 44 (0) 207 1479 750